- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 6/25/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cameron R. Pope, 21, Jordan T. Beeson, 18, and Christopher A. Schaffe, 23, all of 605 Amethyst St., were arrested on suspicion of stealing and resisting arrest.
* Two subjects were arrested pending charges for sexual misconduct.
* Gregory Thomas Jr., 18, 816 Themis St., Apt. 101, was issued a summons for driving while revoked, failure to wear seat belt and speeding.
* Carl D. Garrett, 37, 3022 Mimosa Drive, Apt. 8, was issued a summons for trespassing.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* A bicycle, medication and money were reported stolen at 312 W. Lormier St.
* Money was reported stolen at 530 Emerald St.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 1010 Merriwether St.
* Bi-State Southern at Sprigg and Elm streets reported a theft of fuel.
* Medication was reported stolen and a vehicle was reported damaged at 615 S. Henderson Ave.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 909 Ranney Ave.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of fuel.
* A cell phone was reported stolen.
* A GPS unit, computer, tools, camera and satellite radio system were reported stolen at 429 Optimist Drive.
* A burglary was reported at 1015 S. Sprigg St. A DVD player, stereo, televisions, entertainment center and microwave were reported stolen.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 605 Amethyst St.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 930 N. West End Blvd.
* A vehicle and retaining wall were reported damaged at 424 S. West End Blvd.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1405 William St.
* A fireworks violation was reported at 818 Jefferson Ave.
* A 24-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A fireworks violation was reported.
* Identity theft was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Alexandra P. Henshaw, 17, 1148 Trail Ridge Drive, was arrested on suspicion of distributing less than 5 grams of marijuana.
* Tyler S. Stone, 17, 2737 Ridge Road, was arrested on suspicion of distribution of a controlled substance.
* Joshua C. Harris, 17, 706 Odus Drive, was arrested on suspicion of distribution of a controlled substance.
* Dillon K. Farrar, 17, of Gordonville was issued a summons for possession of marijuana.
* A theft was reported in the 200 block of South Bast Street.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.