- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BENTON, Mo. -- Lucille Mary Sneed, 89, of Benton died Saturday, June 20, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
Sneed was born Nov. 3, 1919, in Kelso, Mo., daughter of Benjamin John Enderle and Dorothy Theresa Huering Enderle. She and James "Jack" Jackson Sneed were married Oct. 15, 1941, in Kelso. She was a homemaker and a member of St. Denis Catholic Church of Benton and Ladies Sodality of the church.
Survivors include four brothers, Edwin Enderle and Tom (Reba) Enderle of Cape Girardeau, Bill (Sis) Enderle of Scott City and Felix (Georgianna) Enderle of New Hamburg, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, four brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Benton. Parish prayers will be at 6:30 pm.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Denis Catholic Church in Benton, with the Rev. Normand Varone officiating.
Burial will be in St. Denis Cemetery.