- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Duncan - O'Hare
Robin and Mark Hill of Oran, Mo., and Lindy and Sharyn Duncan of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Candice Duncan, to Eric O'Hare. He is the son of Pat and Denise O'Hare of Advance, Mo.
Duncan received a bachelor of science degree in human and environmental studies, with nutrition and dietetics option, from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007. She is a dietitian with Chartwells at Southeast Missouri State University.
O'Hare received a degree in agribusiness, with emphasis in turf management, from Southeast in 2008. He is employed at Dalhousie Golf Club.
A September wedding is planned at Blue Sky Vineyard in Anna, Ill.