- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Parents Without Partners schedule for July
Wednesday, July 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29: Parents Without Partners will attend Line Dance Lessons at Eagles Aerie #3775, 321 N Spring St., Cape Girardeau, from 7 to 9 pm. Beginner lessons at 6 pm. Open to the public. Cost is $3. Call 335-0797 for more information, or visit our web page at http://capepwp.googlepages.com
July 3: Parents Without Partners General Meeting/Orientation at the Cox Memorial Hall at the corner of Jefferson and High streets in Jackson from 7 to 8:30 pm. Program will be on Blood Clotting and presented by Pat Moore. Free and open to the public. Call 335-0797 for more information
July 17: Parents Without Partners Board/Planning Meeting at the Cape Girardeau VFW Post 3838, 1049 N. Kingshighway from 7 to 8:30 pm. This is a planning meeting. Call 335-0797 for more information
July 18: Singles/Couples Dance sponsored by Parents Without Partners at VFW in Cape Girardeau. Dance begins at 7:30 p.m.and runs to 11:30 p.m. Open to the public, all singles and couples are welcomed. Music by T.J. Jackson Sound System. Cost is $7 for non-members, $5 for members. Call 335-0797 for more information.
Fore more information on these events visit http://capepwp.googlepages.com.