- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Paul E. Tinker, 74, of Perryville died Friday, June 19, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 1, 1935, in St. Louis, son of Joseph and Maida McDaniel Tinker. He and Ruth Busby were married March 15, 1980, in St. Charles, Mo.
Tinker was a paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division of the U.S. Army.
He retired from McDonnell Douglas, where he worked 39 years. He was a member of American Legion Post 133 in Perryville.
Survivors include his wife, Ruth Tinker of Perryville; a son, Mike (Connie) Tinker of Wright City, Mo.; four daughters, Patricia Tinker of O'Fallon, Mo., Shirley (Dennis) Luczak of Wentzville, Mo., Jane (Bob) Hance of Belle, Mo., Marilyn (Keith) Hoffman of Mexico, Mo.; six grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, and twin sons, Dennis and Daniel.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday and 6:30 a.m. to service time Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be at 2 p.m. in St. Charles Memorial Gardens in St. Charles.
Memorials to Shannon's Neighborhood.