- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 6/20/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Chelsea L. Kiser, 22, 439 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 12, received a summons for driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident, striking a legally stopped vehicle and failure to maintain a single lane of traffic following a motor vehicle accident at 439 N. Sprigg St.
* Eric W. McIntyre, 30, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Jason M. Anton, 28, 803 Independence St., Apt. N, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Shane L. Robinson, 30, 520 Morgan Oak St., was arrested on suspicion of violating an order of protection and trespassing.
* Josiah G. Sacha, 34, 67 Edgewood Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation and parole violation.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for escape from confinement.
* Jonathan R. McCaig, no age given, 712 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for domestic assault.
* Auston T. May, 17, 1307 Cousin St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Tanisha E. Richie, 23, 34 N. Park Ave., was arrested on a Poplar Bluff, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for possession of marijuana.
* Tonya L. Jones, 31, 427 S. Louisiana St., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of trash and litter.
* Monte W. Skiles, 54, 15 S. Lorimier St., received a summons for trespassing and shoplifting.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Cash was reported stolen at 2826 Whitener St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 915 College Hill Place.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 611 S. Sprigg St.
* An iPod and a GPS unit were reported stolen at 101 S. Park Ave.
* A burgundy 2002 Pontiac Grand Am was reported stolen at 802 N. Spanish St.
* A burglary was reported at 1224 Jefferson Ave. Motor oil was reported stolen in the break-in.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.
* A burglary was reported in City Park.
* Property damage was reported in the 500 block of West Main Street.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Nicholas D. Voshage, 22, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Bradley W. McCullough, 40, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Kelly M. Seabaugh, 30, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and endangering the welfare of a child.
* Brian M. Cook, 18, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of being a minor visibly intoxicated.
* Beth A. Winschel, 21, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Steven C. Rendleman, 48, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct and driving while suspended.
* Kevin B. Blackstock, 22, of Hidden Valley, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Joseph A. Redding, 28, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a Jefferson County warrant for failure to appear.