- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PATTON, Mo. -- Esther Zetta Mills, 81, of Patton died Tuesday, June 16, 2009, at Jefferson Regional Medical Center in Crystal City, Mo.
She was born June 3, 1928, at Marquand, Mo., daughter of Ora and Nancy Griffon Moyers. She married Jessie LeRoy Miller, who preceded her in death. She then married the Rev. Julius Edward Mills on Jan. 17, 1958. He died June 13, 2001.
Mrs. Mills was a nurse's aide. She attended Cape County Cowboy Church and the United Methodist Church of Fredericktown, Mo.
Survivors include two sons, Perry Miller of Cascade, Mo., Kevin Miller of Millersville; two daughters, Lee Ann Mills of Marquand, Linda Tawfall of Fredericktown; a sister, Phyllis Rogers of Fredericktown; nine grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and a sister.
Friends may call from 4:30 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be Friday at 10 a.m. at the funeral home, with Jim Matthews officiating. Burial will be in Post Oak Cemetery near Patton.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Mills Family Church Missions.