- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Kevin and Rita Cracraft of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Sara Jane Cracraft, to Anthony Mark Ressel. He is the son of Mark and Jane Ressel of Kelso, Mo.
Cracraft expects to receive a degree in early childhood education from Southeast Missouri State University in December. She is employed at Famous-Barr.
Ressel received a degree in industrial technology and technical graphics from Southeast in 2003, and certification in heating and air conditioning in 2004. He is employed at Kelso Sales and Service.
A May 6, 2006, wedding is planned at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso.