- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Randy James and Carolyn Jean Davis of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:11 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2005. Name, Jacob Johnson. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Davis is the former Carolyn Hopen, daughter of Betty Hopen of Cape Girardeau, and the late James Hopen. She is employed by Big River Telephone. Davis is the son of Evelyn Davis of Jackson, and the late Bob Davis. He is employed with Jackson Fire Rescue.
Daughter to Joshua Thomas and Heather Michelle Hepler of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:02 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 13, 2005. Name, Aubriana Rayne. Weight, 8 pounds 4 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Hepler is the former Heather Woods, daughter of Mike and Nancy Woods of Jackson. She is employed at Union Planters Bank. Hepler is the son of Tom and Diane Hepler of Cape Girardeau and Carl and Susie Lipe of Harrison, Ark. He is employed at Dexter Bar-B-Que Inc.
Son to Todd Rozell and Amy Lynne Roth of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:28 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 13, 2005. Name, Ian Rozell. Weight, 8 pounds 9 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Roth is the former Amy Hoehn, daughter of Calvin and Joan Hoehn of Perryville, Mo. She is recreation coordinator with Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department. Roth is the son of the late Rozell and Barbara Roth. He is service coordinator with Sikeston Regional Center.
Son to Lexie Wade and Jill Marie Amelung of Morley, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:16 a.m. Friday, Jan. 14, 2005. Name, Caleb Harmon. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Amelung is the former Jill Cheek, daughter of Earl and Myrna Cheek of Morley. She is employed at Morley Baptist Child Care. Amelung is the son of Don and Kathy Amelung of Bowling Green, Mo. He is employed with SBC.
Daughter to Christopher Willard and Summer Nicole Parr of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:58 p.m. Friday, Jan. 14, 2005. Name, Cassandra Nicole. Weight, 6 pounds 11 1/2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Parr is the former Summer Albrecht, daughter of Bobbi and Jack Howard of Scott City. Parr is the son of Troy and Sonya Parr of Dexter, Mo., and Kevin and Maxann Eftink of Delta. He is employed by Miracle Recreation Equipment Co.
Son to Martin B. and Janet H. Boner of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:24 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 15, 2005. Name, John Martin. Weight, 6 pounds 1 ounce. Third child, second son. Mrs. Boner is the former Janet Tweedie, daughter of Robert and Reda Tweedie of St. Louis. Boner is the son of Denson and Ruth Boner Sr. of Sikeston. He is vice president of Bank of New Madrid.