- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
Gift of Love
Six year old Kayla McCain recently donated her hair to "Locks of Love." She had waited several months for her hair to get to the required length of 10 inches to have it cut.
Following her hair cut, Kayla, along with her mother, Stacy McCain, and her grandparents, Jim & Cathy Evans, participated in a Relay for Life cancer walk in honor of her cousin, Tracy, who was walking as a cancer survivor, and in memory of her great-grandmother,Maxine Evans.