- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Gift of Love
Six year old Kayla McCain recently donated her hair to "Locks of Love." She had waited several months for her hair to get to the required length of 10 inches to have it cut.
Following her hair cut, Kayla, along with her mother, Stacy McCain, and her grandparents, Jim & Cathy Evans, participated in a Relay for Life cancer walk in honor of her cousin, Tracy, who was walking as a cancer survivor, and in memory of her great-grandmother,Maxine Evans.