- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)10
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)21
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
Gift of Love
Six year old Kayla McCain recently donated her hair to "Locks of Love." She had waited several months for her hair to get to the required length of 10 inches to have it cut.
Following her hair cut, Kayla, along with her mother, Stacy McCain, and her grandparents, Jim & Cathy Evans, participated in a Relay for Life cancer walk in honor of her cousin, Tracy, who was walking as a cancer survivor, and in memory of her great-grandmother,Maxine Evans.