- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Karl Kenneth "K.K." Kohler, 68, of Anna died Thursday, Jan. 20, 2005, at Jonesboro Health Care Center in Jonesboro, Ill.
He was born June 17, 1936, in Anna, son of Sam H. and Almeda "Allie" Flannigan Kohler.
Kohler worked several years at Keller Grain Bin Co., and retired from Rave Inc. where he worked 20 years.
Survivors include a brother, Robert J. "Bob" Kohler of Anna.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
The funeral and burial will be private.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.