- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)19
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Katrina Perry, 46, of Bowling Green, Mo., died Monday, Jan. 17, 2005, at her home.
She was born Dec. 30, 1958, in St. Louis, daughter of Paul E. and Freda Mae McIntyre Dry Sr. She and Alfred Perry were married April 22, 1998.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Becky Tufts of St. Louis; a son, Robby Paszkiewicz of Bloomsdale, Mo.; her parents of Glenallen; a brother, Paul Dry Jr. of St. Louis; and two grandchildren.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill, Mo., from 11 a.m. to service time Saturday.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Michael Kelpe officiating. Burial will be at a later date.