- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)3
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Katrina Perry, 46, of Bowling Green, Mo., died Monday, Jan. 17, 2005, at her home.
She was born Dec. 30, 1958, in St. Louis, daughter of Paul E. and Freda Mae McIntyre Dry Sr. She and Alfred Perry were married April 22, 1998.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Becky Tufts of St. Louis; a son, Robby Paszkiewicz of Bloomsdale, Mo.; her parents of Glenallen; a brother, Paul Dry Jr. of St. Louis; and two grandchildren.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill, Mo., from 11 a.m. to service time Saturday.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Michael Kelpe officiating. Burial will be at a later date.