- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Tractors owners to open restaurant in new Drury Plaza Hotel (5/15/17)
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Attorney general to review request to probe Oran timecard allegations; claims spark denials on Facebook (5/16/17)2
- Man accused of using stolen RV to break into airport (5/16/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Katrina Perry, 46, of Bowling Green, Mo., died Monday, Jan. 17, 2005, at her home.
She was born Dec. 30, 1958, in St. Louis, daughter of Paul E. and Freda Mae McIntyre Dry Sr. She and Alfred Perry were married April 22, 1998.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Becky Tufts of St. Louis; a son, Robby Paszkiewicz of Bloomsdale, Mo.; her parents of Glenallen; a brother, Paul Dry Jr. of St. Louis; and two grandchildren.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill, Mo., from 11 a.m. to service time Saturday.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Michael Kelpe officiating. Burial will be at a later date.