- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Katrina Perry, 46, of Bowling Green, Mo., died Monday, Jan. 17, 2005, at her home.
She was born Dec. 30, 1958, in St. Louis, daughter of Paul E. and Freda Mae McIntyre Dry Sr. She and Alfred Perry were married April 22, 1998.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Becky Tufts of St. Louis; a son, Robby Paszkiewicz of Bloomsdale, Mo.; her parents of Glenallen; a brother, Paul Dry Jr. of St. Louis; and two grandchildren.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill, Mo., from 11 a.m. to service time Saturday.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Michael Kelpe officiating. Burial will be at a later date.