- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)5
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)2
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Katrina Perry, 46, of Bowling Green, Mo., died Monday, Jan. 17, 2005, at her home.
She was born Dec. 30, 1958, in St. Louis, daughter of Paul E. and Freda Mae McIntyre Dry Sr. She and Alfred Perry were married April 22, 1998.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Becky Tufts of St. Louis; a son, Robby Paszkiewicz of Bloomsdale, Mo.; her parents of Glenallen; a brother, Paul Dry Jr. of St. Louis; and two grandchildren.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill, Mo., from 11 a.m. to service time Saturday.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Michael Kelpe officiating. Burial will be at a later date.