- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire reports 1/21/05
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday:
* At 7:37 p.m., illegal burn at 54 Lapis Lane.
* At 9:10 p.m., smoke reported at 121 S. Main St.
* At 7:35 p.m., illegal burn at 54 Lapis Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday:
* At 10:30 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1300 block of North Mount Auburn Road.
* At 2:57 p.m., Dumpster fire at 724 Broadway.
* At 3:02 p.m., emergency medical service at 1100 N. Kingshighway.
* At 1:56 p.m., fire alarm at 1727 Big Bend Road.
Firefighters responded to the following on Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on Strawberry Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following on Tuesday:
* Unidentified odor on East Main Street.
* Emergency medical service on Court Street.