Police reports 1/21/05
Friday, January 21, 2005
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Roger Allan Shell, 50, no address given, was arrested on a city warrant for failure to appear for peace disturbance.
* Justin Howard Suedemeyer, 24, 17 Rivercrest Drive, Apt. 102, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for forgery.
* Tammy Regenia Umfleet, 45, 1112 Perry Ave., was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for probation violation.
* Georgie Marie Poley, 28, 301 S. Minnesota St., was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for failure to appear for a bad check.
* Fred Avner Martin, 27, 650 S. Henderson Ave., was issued a summons for parking in the front yard.
* Jewelry, clothing, videos and CDs were reported stolen from 525 S. Koch Ave.
* An Illinois license plate, 4198188, was reported stolen in the 2800 block of Whitener Street.
* A TV and microwave were reported stolen from 1600 New Madrid St.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen from 2814 Whitener St.
* A diamond ring was reported stolen from 100 N. Frederick St.
* Ferrell Mobile Homes, 890 S. Kingshighway, reported a burglary and the theft of furniture and linoleum.
* Vehicle tires were reported damaged at 709 Albert St.
* Air ride air bags were reported damaged at Schott Farms, 2075 Corporate Circle.
* A vehicle window was broken and a CB radio and radio keeper stolen at 2350 Independence St.
* A black 2001 Ford F-150 was reported abandoned on I-55.
* A red 1995 Pontiac was towed from 523 Olive St.
* A silver 1988 Mazda was towed from 837 Broadway.