- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Anne Von Doersten
ST. LOUIS -- Anne C. Clardy Von Doersten died Friday, June 12, 2009.
Dearest wife of Ralph Von Doersten; dearest and most beloved mother of Susan (Bill) Bailey, and Charles E. "Chuck" Von Doersten; loving grandmother of Nicole, Brian, Cody and Cory Bailey; dear sister of the late Charles Clardy; beloved niece of the late Albion and Jessie Anderson; dear cousin of Evelyn Levine, and her family; our dear friend.
Mrs. Von Doersten was a lifelong member of Barrett Brae Bracken Clan Garden Club and Sewing Club.
Visitation is from noon to service time at 1 p.m. today at St. Paul United Methodist Church in Commerce, Mo. Interment will be in Oak Dale Cemetery.
Bopp Chapel in Kirkwood, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the United Cerebral Palsy Association.