- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 6/16/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for trespassing and being a visibly intoxicated minor.
* William Porter, 46, 2920 Perryville Road, was arrested on a probation violation.
* Clarence E. Geiger III, 20, 901 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for contempt of court for property damage, fireworks safety and assault.
* Dandre L. McClellon, 30, 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear and Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violation.
* Justin L. Brandy, 24, of Jackson was arrested on Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violation for stealing, driving while revoked and resisting arrest.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Ronald G. Elbert, 29, 611 Sycamore St. Apt. C, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported. A subject was placed in custody in connection with the incident.
* The Cape Girardeau Public Library, 711 N. Clark Ave., reported a theft of cash.
* Furniture was reported stolen at 1415 N. Spanish St.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 24 S. Benton St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at Benton and Bloomfield streets.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* A GPS unit was reported stolen and vehicle damaged at 3419 William St.
* A robbery was reported.
* Robbery and armed criminal action were reported.
* An identity theft was reported.
* A burglary was reported at 310 Westfield Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported.
* Tampering was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 600 block of West Washington Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 500 block of Ann Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported on Michael Anna Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported on Bois D'Arc Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 900 block of West Adams Street.
* Harassment was reported on North Union Avenue.
* A peace disturbance in the 1100 block of Morton Street.