- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Section of Interstate 70 closed by flooding
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Heavy rains have forced the closing of a section of Interstate 70 and several other state roads.
The Missouri Highway Patrol said Interstate 70 in Montgomery County was closed Monday morning because of high water.
Some state roads also were closed Monday in Holt and DeKalb counties in northwest Missouri, and Pulaski and Iron counties in southern Missouri.