- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Health calendar 6/16/09
"Strong Bones -- Strong Bodies, Osteoporosis Update"
An educational program about osteoporosis. To register, call 331-5880 or 888-216-3293.
When: 6:30 p.m.
Where: Saint Francis Health and Wellness Center conference room 1
"Preventing and Treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome"
Program about carpal tunnel's causes and treatment options. Includes a free screening. Call 332-1587 to register.
When: 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Where: Southeast Missouri Hospital Harrison Room
Children, ages 5 to 8, learn how to hold a baby and help with diapering and feeding. Register by calling 332-1587.
When: 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Where: Wellness Connection
Blood pressure screening. No appointments are needed.
When: 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Where: Cape Area Family Resource Center
Screenings to tell your risk for abdominal aortic aneurysm. There is a cost. Call 331-3155 to register.
When: 7 to 11 a.m.
Where: Saint Francis Heart Institute