- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)27
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Ullin, Ill. -- Jack Lee Dillow, 75, of Ullin, formerly of Anna, Ill., died at 9:35 a.m. Saturday, June 13, 2009, at Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion, Ill.
Jack was born Dec. 23, 1933, in Anna, son of Lester and Lucille Stewart Dillow.
Jack retired from J.W. Express as a truck driver and was a member of the Anna Moose Lodge No. 1346 for many years.
Jack is survived by three sons, Gary, Jackie and Tony Mills, all of Clinton, Ill; three sisters, Tony (Ronald) Ruden of Katy, Texas, Shirley (Ted) Gleason of Chesapeake, Va., Sonya (Chuck) Fazio of Fort Worth, Texas; and numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, Wesley Shelton and Bill Dillow.
Funeral services for Mr. Jack Lee Dillow will be at 2 p.m. Monday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna, with the Rev. Tony Foeller officiating.
Friends may call from noon until the funeral hour. Interment will be in the Anna Cemetery.
Memorial contributions can be made to Mooseheart; envelopes will be available at the funeral home.