- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Ullin, Ill. -- Jack Lee Dillow, 75, of Ullin, formerly of Anna, Ill., died at 9:35 a.m. Saturday, June 13, 2009, at Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion, Ill.
Jack was born Dec. 23, 1933, in Anna, son of Lester and Lucille Stewart Dillow.
Jack retired from J.W. Express as a truck driver and was a member of the Anna Moose Lodge No. 1346 for many years.
Jack is survived by three sons, Gary, Jackie and Tony Mills, all of Clinton, Ill; three sisters, Tony (Ronald) Ruden of Katy, Texas, Shirley (Ted) Gleason of Chesapeake, Va., Sonya (Chuck) Fazio of Fort Worth, Texas; and numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, Wesley Shelton and Bill Dillow.
Funeral services for Mr. Jack Lee Dillow will be at 2 p.m. Monday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna, with the Rev. Tony Foeller officiating.
Friends may call from noon until the funeral hour. Interment will be in the Anna Cemetery.
Memorial contributions can be made to Mooseheart; envelopes will be available at the funeral home.