- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Fire report 6/13/09
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
* At 7:45 p.m., a motor vehicle accident in the 2100 block of Independence Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 1:34 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2800 block of Bloomfield Road.
* At 5:23 a.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of Penny Avenue.
* At 5:53 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of Boutin Drive.
* At 10:54 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2700 block of Leroy Drive.
* At 11:24 a.m., an alarm in the 900 block of Normal Avenue.
* At 12:56 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2000 block of William Street.
* At 2:52 p.m., emergency medical service at the intersection of Jean Ann Drive and Howell Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* An odor on East Jackson Boulevard.
* A trash bin fire on East Main Street.
* Emergency medical service on Morgan Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Friday:
* Emergency medical service on North Missouri Street.