- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Clyde Anglin, 72, of Delta died Tuesday, June 9, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 8, 1936, at Thebes, Ill., son of Elmer Clyde and Marie Bailey Anglin. He and Marilyn Sue Goehman were married Oct. 14, 1963. She died July 30, 2008.
Anglin was a retired farmer and construction worker.
Survivors include four sons, Mike and Jeff Anglin of Allenville, Bruce Anglin of Whitewater, Ronnie Anglin of Zalma, Mo.; two daughters, Cindy Foeste of McClure, Ill., Stacy Reynolds of Delta; 21 grandchildren; and 29 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two children, four grandchildren, four brothers and three sisters.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Friday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. William Marshall officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.