- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Kenneth Ernest Beussink, 57, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, May 2, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born Sept. 20, 1951, in Cape Girardeau, son of Ernest Henry and Irene Rosena Wubker Beussink. He and Donna Huey were married Sept. 11, 1982, in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include his wife, Donna Beussink; a son, Matthew Beussink; a daughter, Kendra Beussink; and father, Ernest Beussink, all of Cape Girardeau; four brothers, Glen (Paulette) Beussink of Cape Girardeau, Donald (Sheila) Beussink of Iowa City, Iowa, Edwin (Judy) Beussink of Millstadt, Ill., Duane (Kari) Beussink of Cape Girardeau; and a sister, Elaine Martha (Tommy) Webb of Luling, Texas.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Irene Beussink.
Visitation will be from 8 a.m. to service time Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, 1919 Ritter Drive, Cape Girardeau.
A memorial service will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday at the church, followed by the recitation of the rosary.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Memorial contributions may be made to Boy Scouts of America, Camp Lewallen for Handicap Accessible Improvements or Mid-America Transplant Services.