- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Donna Ann Pruitt, 51, of Cape Girardeau passed away Wednesday, June 10, 2009, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born April 2, 1958, in Cape Girardeau, to Harold L. and Annie Green Pruitt.
Donna was a 1977 graduate of Central High School. She worked 31 years at the former Thorngate clothing manufacturer in Cape Girardeau until it closed in 2008. She enjoyed gardening and other outdoor activities.
She is survived by her loving mother and a dear sister, Annie Pruitt and Christine Pruitt of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her father, Harold Pruitt, June 8, 2008, and all of her grandparents.
Arrangements are private at McCombs Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.