- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Stephanie Shuffit, 34, of Perryville died Monday, June 8, 2009, at her home.
She was born June 29, 1974, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of George Pruitt and Barbara Frenzel.
Shuffit was an avid gardener and a devoted mother. She managed a restaurant and was of Christian faith.
Survivors include her mother, Barbara Frenzel, her father, George Pruitt, both of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Charley and Cristin Ray of Perryville; a son, Michael Pruitt of Perryville; and a sister, Kimberley Jones of Fruitland.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Cy Smith officiating. Interment will be in Lorimier Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.