- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Thanks for Stoogefest help
I would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for the coverage of the first Stoogefest in Jackson last week. The article put together by Erin Easton was great, and the time spent by Renda Eggimann, Chris Harris and others is greatly appreciated. You helped make it a big success.
The article did a wonderful job of showcasing the artists but not all of the people it takes to pull off a show of this size. I would like to thank Bluff City Distributing, Chuck Telle Bail Bonds, Dave Hale, Dwight Johnson, Cook's BBQ, Chuck Crader, Nu-Way Rentals, Steve Huggins, James Phillips and all of our staff at Stooges.
We appreciate everyone's understanding, as we were overwhelmed by the response to the show. Our service was not up to our usual standards, but we will try to fix those issues for next year's show.
Again, thanks to all of the above and especially the Southeast Missourian staff for everything.
TED CLARK, Jackson