- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Thankful People: Moore family counts its blessing after harrowing accident (11/23/17)
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Deal Finder brings 'unique' shopping to Cape Girardeau (11/24/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
Thanks for Stoogefest help
I would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for the coverage of the first Stoogefest in Jackson last week. The article put together by Erin Easton was great, and the time spent by Renda Eggimann, Chris Harris and others is greatly appreciated. You helped make it a big success.
The article did a wonderful job of showcasing the artists but not all of the people it takes to pull off a show of this size. I would like to thank Bluff City Distributing, Chuck Telle Bail Bonds, Dave Hale, Dwight Johnson, Cook's BBQ, Chuck Crader, Nu-Way Rentals, Steve Huggins, James Phillips and all of our staff at Stooges.
We appreciate everyone's understanding, as we were overwhelmed by the response to the show. Our service was not up to our usual standards, but we will try to fix those issues for next year's show.
Again, thanks to all of the above and especially the Southeast Missourian staff for everything.
TED CLARK, Jackson