- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Thanks for Stoogefest help
I would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for the coverage of the first Stoogefest in Jackson last week. The article put together by Erin Easton was great, and the time spent by Renda Eggimann, Chris Harris and others is greatly appreciated. You helped make it a big success.
The article did a wonderful job of showcasing the artists but not all of the people it takes to pull off a show of this size. I would like to thank Bluff City Distributing, Chuck Telle Bail Bonds, Dave Hale, Dwight Johnson, Cook's BBQ, Chuck Crader, Nu-Way Rentals, Steve Huggins, James Phillips and all of our staff at Stooges.
We appreciate everyone's understanding, as we were overwhelmed by the response to the show. Our service was not up to our usual standards, but we will try to fix those issues for next year's show.
Again, thanks to all of the above and especially the Southeast Missourian staff for everything.
TED CLARK, Jackson