- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Thanks for Stoogefest help
I would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for the coverage of the first Stoogefest in Jackson last week. The article put together by Erin Easton was great, and the time spent by Renda Eggimann, Chris Harris and others is greatly appreciated. You helped make it a big success.
The article did a wonderful job of showcasing the artists but not all of the people it takes to pull off a show of this size. I would like to thank Bluff City Distributing, Chuck Telle Bail Bonds, Dave Hale, Dwight Johnson, Cook's BBQ, Chuck Crader, Nu-Way Rentals, Steve Huggins, James Phillips and all of our staff at Stooges.
We appreciate everyone's understanding, as we were overwhelmed by the response to the show. Our service was not up to our usual standards, but we will try to fix those issues for next year's show.
Again, thanks to all of the above and especially the Southeast Missourian staff for everything.
TED CLARK, Jackson