- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Leland Shivelbine, longtime Cape music lover, businessman, dies at 92 (6/25/18)
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- Poplar Bluff nail manufacturer gets hammered by new tariffs on steel (6/22/18)7
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stooges in Jackson under new ownership (6/23/18)
- Scott County Sheriff Wes Drury responds to issue involving deputy (6/23/18)2
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Thanks for Stoogefest help
I would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for the coverage of the first Stoogefest in Jackson last week. The article put together by Erin Easton was great, and the time spent by Renda Eggimann, Chris Harris and others is greatly appreciated. You helped make it a big success.
The article did a wonderful job of showcasing the artists but not all of the people it takes to pull off a show of this size. I would like to thank Bluff City Distributing, Chuck Telle Bail Bonds, Dave Hale, Dwight Johnson, Cook's BBQ, Chuck Crader, Nu-Way Rentals, Steve Huggins, James Phillips and all of our staff at Stooges.
We appreciate everyone's understanding, as we were overwhelmed by the response to the show. Our service was not up to our usual standards, but we will try to fix those issues for next year's show.
Again, thanks to all of the above and especially the Southeast Missourian staff for everything.
TED CLARK, Jackson