- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire report 6/9/09
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* At 9:51 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of Middle Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 4:46 a.m., citizen assistance in the 2800 block of Bevin Drive.
* At 7:54 a.m., alarm sounding at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 9:35 a.m., trash bin fire in the unit block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 12:18 p.m., motor vehicle accident in the 2100 block of William Street.
* At 12:31 p.m., alarm at East Riverside Drive and Kingshighway.
* At 1:14 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3400 block of William Street.
* At 4:35 p.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of Morgan Oak Street.
* At 4:50 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of Linden Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* Emergency medical service on Grandview Drive.
* Citizen assistance on Kimbel Lane.