- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
What's happening today 6/7/09
Harmful vs. Helpful: Outdoor Activities
learn basics about what is safe to do outdoors and what isn't at 2p.m. at Trail of Tears State Park visitor center.
Garden Club members conduct tours
The sixth annual Town and County Garden Tour sponsored by the Council of Federated Garden Clubs of Poplar Bluff, Mo., is a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity. The tour goes from 1 to 5 p.m. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased from Subway North, Chamber of Commerce, Poplar Bluff and Better Garden Club members and also the day of the tour at the following addresses: John and Mary Shock, 1301 Barron Road; Bill and Beck Paxton, 1101 White Oak Drive; Linda Morgan, 1115 White Oak; Tommy Swindle, 306 County Road 469; and John and Jane Hansmann, 387 Cardinal Drive.