- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Beverly A. Call, 72, of Oak Ridge died Saturday, May 30, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born April 26, 1937, in Smackover, Ark., the daughter of George and Beth Saxon Burns. She and Lawrence Ralph Call were married April 3, 1982, in Wheaton, Ill. He preceded her in death Dec. 15, 2002.
Call was employed by Illinois Bell Co. as a dispatcher after she moved to Wheaton from Oak Ridge.
Survivors include a daughter, Laurie Fickle of Olathe, Kan.; two sons, Richard Charles Fickle of Salida, Colo., and Charles Douglas Fickle of Edwards, Colo.; and three grandsons.
She was preceded in death by her parents and husband.
Friends may call from 1 to 2 p.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. Memorial services will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. The Rev. Jim Woeltje will officiate.
Memorials may be made to Saint Francis Medical Center Foundation, Cape Girardeau.