- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Talley - 60 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Donald Talley of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary June 4, 2009.
Talley and Lorene Sawyer were married June 4, 1949, at Millersville Baptist Church, by the Rev. James R. Stacey.
Their attendants were LaVerne Mirly Ross and Leon Talley.
The Talleys have two children, Norma (Walter) Wildman and Debbie (the late Bradley) Followell of Cape Girardeau. They have four grandchildren, Teresa (Eric) Wilke, Jennifer (Cliff) Sodergren, Rachel (Derrick) Bangert, Natalie Followell; and three great-grandchildren.