- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Wells - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Calvin R. Wells of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Wells and Carol J. Thexton were married May 31, 1959, in Colony, Kan.
The couple has two children, Kimberly (Michael) Schott of Cape Girardeau and Brian (Kathryn) Wells of Odenton, Md. They have four grandchildren, Coleman and Caroline Schott of Cape Girardeau, and Annina and Lucas Wells of Odenton.