- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Stone - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. James L. Stone of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception May 2, 2009, at Bethel Assembly of God Church.
Approximately 75 guests attended.
Hosts were their children and spouses, Jimmy and Chuck (Cindy) Stone of Cape Girardeau, and David (Roxann) Stone of Springfield, Mo. The couple has a grandson, Andrew (Angie) Stone.
The Stones were married May 3, 1959, at Four Square Church in Cape Girardeau.
Their attendants were Deianne McDowell Farrar, Margaret Stone Klein, Ruth Ann Cotner Burk, John Stone, Norman Niswonger and Ronnie Conklin.