- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Wibbenmeyer - Diebold
Jennifer Ann Wibbenmeyer and Christopher Joseph Diebold were married Oct. 4, 2008, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Organist was Hope Essner of Kelso, and vocalist was Alan Bruns of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Robert and Patricia Wibbenmeyer of Perryville, Mo. The groom is the son of Lawrence and Christina Diebold of Scott City.
Matron of honor was Annie Criddle of Millersville, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Maggie Buckley of Cape Girardeau, Stephanie Prock of Suwanee, Ga., and Andrea Stout of Dublin, Ohio.
Marc McManus of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Jeff Diebold of Jackson, brother of the groom; Craig Glaser of Memphis, Tenn., and Jeff Engelbrecht of Fulton, Mo. Ushers were Jim Eckrich of St. Louis and Randy Lierz of Kansas City, Mo.
Candlelighters were Ken Diebold, brother of the groom, and Erica Diebold, niece of the groom, both of Mustang, Okla.
Miniature brides were Allison Gotter and Elise Vanderhoof of Fenton, Mo. Ringbearers were Robbie and Samuel Criddle of Millersville, nephews of the bride.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The rehearsal dinner was held Oct. 3 at the home of the groom's parents.
Mrs. Diebold received a doctor of audiology degree. She was formerly an audiologist with Synergy ENT Specialists in Festus, Mo.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering. He is project engineer at Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Jacksonville, Fla.
After a wedding trip to Oahu and Maui, Hawaii, the couple is residing in Jacksonville.