- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Pobst - Hornback
ORAN, Mo. -- Jill Marie Pobst and Marty Kem "Jay" Hornback were united in marriage May 23, 2009, at New Bethel Methodist Church in Patton, Mo. The Rev. Rod Welker performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Vernon and Susie Pobst of Oran. The groom is the son of Bruce and Rosa Milam of Benton, Mo.
Maid of honor was Ali Hornback of Oran, daughter of the bride and groom. Matron of honor was Becca Parker of Scott City. Bridesmaid was Amber Milam of Sturdivant, Mo., sister-in-law of the groom.
Logan Hornback of Oran, son of the bride and groom, and Brian Parker of Scott City were best men. Groomsman was Brian Burton of Tamms, Ill., uncle of the groom.
A reception will be held in July.
Mrs. Hornback is a graduate of Oran High School. She received an applied science degree in business and computers in 2006 from Metro Business College.
The groom is a graduate of Kelly High School. He is a self-employed truck driver.
A wedding trip to Panama City Beach, Fla., is planned in July.
The couple is residing in Oran.