Police reports 1/17/05
Monday, January 17, 2005
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Graham Kent Andrews, 25, of 1136 Sandstone St., A208, Vail, Colo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, speeding and not wearing a seat belt.
* Chameka Lashonda Robinson, 20, of 11 South St., Wyatt, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for failing to appear for stealing.
* Kenny Christopher Bell, 24, of 916 College St., was arrested on a warrant for violating probation.
* A 51-year-old male was taken into protective custody for indecent exposure at Main Street and Broadway.
* Wal-mart reported a PlayStation 2 video game taken at 3439 William St.
* A purse and contents were reported taken and property damage reported at 338 Broadway.
* Shell D-Mart reported gasoline taken at 3415 William St.
* A vehicle door was reported scratched at 33 N. Water St.
* A vehicle mirror was reported damaged at 231 N. Main St.