- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Resurfacing, shoulder repairs reduce US 61 to one lane
US 61 in Cape Girardeau, Perry and St. Genevieve counties will be reduced to one lane while a contractor performs resurfacing and shoulder repairs through Sept. 11.
Work will take place at various locations with milling of pavement on the southbound lanes and asphalt overlay on the northbound lanes. Crews will work on the roadway from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.