- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 6/3/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Nicholas J. Proffit, 31, 624 Louise St., was arrested on suspicion of property damage, driving while intoxicated and no seat belt.
* Gregory Thomas Jr., 28, 816 Themis St., Apt. 101, was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* A 15-year-old boy was taken into custody for being beyond parental control.
* Anthony J. Mackins, 24, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and property damage.
* Travis S. Turner, 17, 3013 Themis St., Apt. C, was arrested on a Chaffee, Mo., warrant for a failure to appear.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for resisting arrest, possession of marijuana and possession of crack cocaine.
* Third-degree assault was reported.
* A burglary was reported at 3116 Vail Drive. Money was reported stolen in connection with the incident.
* A burglary was reported at 535 Broadway. An MP3 player and checkbooks were reported stolen in connection with the incident.
* A burglary was reported at 2503 Fairlane Drive. Video games were reported stolen in connection with the incident.
* A burglary was reported at 1721 Cape Meadows Circle, Apt., 4. Subjects were placed in custody pending charges. A television and CD player were reported stolen in connection with the incident.
* Cell phones were reported stolen at 205 Caruthers Ave.
* Macy's, 3049 William St. reported a theft of a comforter and pillow. Sara E. Augstine, 29, 617 S. Pacific St., was arrested in connection with the incident.
* Claire's, 3049 William St., reported a theft of jewelry. A 15-year-old girl was placed in custody in connection with the incident.
* Medication was reported stolen at North Water Street and Broadway.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* A debit card, iPod and adapter were reported stolen at 627 Louis St.
* A purse was reported at 415 Sheridan Drive.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into court for stealing.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* Jewelry, a cutlery set, suitcase, briefcase, purse and sunglasses were reported stolen at 406 Sheridan St.
* Money and a driver's license were reported stolen at 1425 Whitener St.
* Lorberg Funeral Home, 829 N. West End Blvd., reported a damaged street sign.
* A request for service was reported.
* Fraudulently attempting to obtain a controlled substance was reported.
* Harassment was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* Property damage was reported on Sunset Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of Morgan Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported on South Union Avenue.