- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Kenneth A. Kaiser, 86, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, May 31, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born Aug. 13, 1922, in Cape Girardeau, son of George and Geraldine Lance Kaiser. He and Evelyn Davis were married Sept. 14, 1946, in Cape Girardeau.
Kaiser was self-employed with Kaiser Building Specialty. He was a member of First Presbyterian Church.
Surviving is his wife and a son, William A. Kaiser (Patty) of Edmond, Okla.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to First Presbyterian Church.