- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 5/31/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Larry Bridges Jr., 23, of St. Louis was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Andrew Prater, 22, of Thebes, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of disturbing the peace.
* Jacob Ferguson, 22, of 419 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Charlene Huff, 29, 1451 N. Main St., was issued a summons for careless and imprudent driving.
* Jaqueline Wilson, 39, 325 N. Sprigg St., was issued a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Dianna Petry, 49, 1437 Cousin St., was issued a summons for supplying alcohol to a minor.
* Nathan Watkins, 25, of Jackson was issued a summons for prohibited acts.
* Monte Skiles, 54, 15 S. Lorimier St., was issued a summons for nudity prohibited.
* An assault was reported. Jannett Wiley, 47, 604 Jefferson Ave., was arrested in connection with the incident.
* Sears Grand, 330 Siemers Drive, reported a theft. Nikki R. Schrum, 20, of Ste. Geneveive, Mo., was arrested in connection with the incident.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen at 717 S. Benton St.
* Rhodes 101, 2139 William St., reported a theft of fuel.
* Jasper's, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3440 Lowes Drive.
* A lawn mower was reported stolen at 106 S. Henderson Ave.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A theft was reported in the 1200 block of Woodland Drive.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 500 block of Eastview Court.
* Property damage was reported on Vera Wagner Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of Greensferry Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported on South Ohio Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 200 block of South Bast Street.