- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Nicole Elizabeth Nanney and Matthew Kyle Kaylor were married July 31, 2004, at St. Cecilia's Catholic Church in St. Louis. The ceremony was performed by Deacon Jim Basler and the Rev. Roy Kaylor, father of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Jeffrey and Theresa Nanney of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Roy and Kathy Kaylor of Bloomsdale, Mo.
Matron of honor was Dara Kinder of Imperial, Mo., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Katrina Kaylor of Bloomsdale, sister of the groom; Kristen Nanney of St. Louis, sister of the bride; and Sarah Heath of Springfield, Mo., cousin of the bride.
Travis Pfaff of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen and ushers were Jeff Langford of St. Louis; Troy Kinder of Imperial, brother-in-law of the bride; and Cody Fenton of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighters were Sydney and Julia Nanney of St. Louis, sisters of the bride.
Flower girl was Alicia Carron, daughter of Chris and Lynnette Carron of Bloomsdale, cousin and godchild of the bride.
Guest book and program attendants were Maria and Laura Heath of Springfield, cousins of the bride, and Brooke Nanney of St. Louis, sister of the bride.
The reception was held at Andre's Banquet Center in St. Louis.
The rehearsal dinner was held July 30 in St. Louis, hosted by parents of the bride and groom.
Mrs. Kaylor is a 2001 graduate of Ste. Genevieve High School, and a 2003 graduate of St. Louis Community College. She is employed at Saint Francis Fitness Plus in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Ste. Genevieve High School. He expects to receive a bachelor's degree in managerial information systems from Southeast Missouri State University in August. He is employed at Best Buy in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.