- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Kathy Herring and William E. "Skip" Hall III were married Oct. 15, 2004, in a church in Danby, Vt.
The bride is the daughter of Robert and Barbara Herring of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of William E. Hall Jr. and Nancy Hall of Annapolis, Md.
Mrs. Hall is a graduate of University High School and Southeast Missouri State University. She is a staff sergeant in the U.S. Army, stationed at Fort Meade, Md.
The groom is self-employed.
The couple is residing in Annapolis.