- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Two projects to reduce lanes on William Street next week
Two sections of William Street in Cape Girardeau will be reduced to one lane next week while Missouri Department of Transportation crews repair pavement and install a traffic signal.
The section of William Street from Silver Springs Road to Kingshighway will be reduced to one lane from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday while MoDOT crews repair pavement, weather permitting.
William Street will be reduced to one lane at its intersection with Farrar Drive from 1 to 5 a.m. Thursday while MoDOT crews install a traffic light.
For more information on these projects call MoDOT at 1-888-ASK-MODOT.