- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Juanita A. Evans, 77, of Lecanto, Fla., died Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Jan. 6, 1928, in Cape Girardeau County, daughter of Claude and Laura McLain Farrow.
Evans was a self-employed record collector. She moved to Florida 25 years ago from Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include four sons, Richard Thompson of Cape Girardeau County, Earnest, Dustin and William Thompson of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Dorothy Niswonger of Cape Girardeau; 10 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers.
A service is not planned at this time.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.