Police reports 1/14/05
Friday, January 14, 2005
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jerod Deta Wickware, 26, 2209 Melrose Ave., was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for driving under suspension.
* Kitty Jean Carr, 61, 1058 Bucher Road, Mounds, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Linda Louise Davis, 44, 3043 Patriot Drive, was arrested on a Cole County warrant for bad checks and on a warrant from Wyandotte County, Kansas.
* Madeline C. Bucher, 4 Oak Meadows, Sikeston, Mo., was issued a summons for having an altered driver's license.
* A glass storm door was reported damaged at 1006 Locust St.
* Gasoline and cigarettes were reported stolen from Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St.
* Show-Me's, 1751 Independence St., reported a theft of services.
* A wallet and its contents were reported stolen from 55 Doctors' Park.
* Cash was reported stolen from 230 Good Hope St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* Found property was reported at Themis and Ellis streets.
* A wallet and its contents were reported found at Themis Street and Silver Springs Road.
* A dog bite was reported at 1105 Ranney St.
* A girl was cited into juvenile court for being a runaway.
* A 14-year-old juvenile was taken into protective custody.
* The Elks Lodge, 639 Elks Lane, reported three instances of forgery.
* A white 1986 Ford Thunderbird was reported abandoned at 6 S. Hanover St.