- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Erwin Frank Stuehmeyer, 82, of Perryville died Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2005, at Perry County Nursing Home.
He was born July 23, 1922, in St. Louis, son of Henry and Marie Schroeder Stuehmeyer.
Survivors include two brothers, Oscar Stuehmeyer of Foster City, Calif., Henry Stuehmeyer of Petaluma, Calif.; and a sister, Lorraine Foelsch of St. Louis.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home today from 11 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at noon today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.