- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Area sports digest 1/13/05
Davis earns honors
Joe Davis, a student with Armstrong's Tae Kwon Do Fitness Center, earned several honors in 2004 in tournaments. Davis won first place in sparring at the Bushido Karate Classic, the Queen City Open and the Midwest Karate Championships, and he added a third-place in the state's largest tournament, the St. Louis Budweiser National Karate Classic. Davis, who had not been able to participate in tournaments since 1993 due to injuries suffered in a motorcycle accident, has been training with Armstrong's since May.
Tickets for Sunday's Cardinal Caravan, set for 5 p.m. at the Osage Community Centre, are available there or at A.C.Brase Arena. Tickets are $3.
--From staff reports