- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 1/13/05
The following items were released Wednesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Andrew Coleman Noce, 23, 1013 N. Fountain St., Apt. A, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Jeffrey Alan Harker, 40, 914 Old Cape Road, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of burglary and stealing
* Ronald Wayne Boyd, 26, 905 Chestnut St., was arrested on a Perry County warrant.
* Toneka Shawn Fleming, 20, 105 N. Clark St., Apt. 203, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Charles Lee Snyder, 19, 819 Dorothy St., Jackson, was arrested on city warrants for two counts of failure to appear and one for stealing.
* John Paul Bowers Jr., 24, 176 Garden St., was arrested on city warrants for contempt of court and failure to appear.
* Brandon R. Pender, 18, 1911 W. Weissinger St., was arrested on city warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for possession of a controlled substance and for failure to pay fine and costs for assault.
* A 12-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for suspicion of assault.
* Andrew D. Henderson, 26, 12724 Coeur du Monde, Apt. C, St. Louis, was issued a summons for suspicion of prohibited acts.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from the BP Amoco Station, 3276 William St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Citgo D-Mart, 263 Farrar Drive.
* Cash was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* A purse and its contents were reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* A vehicle rear window was reported damaged at 2024 N. West End Blvd.
* Vehicle tires were reported damaged at 2744 Lynnwood Hills Drive.
* A tool box was reported tampered with on a vehicle at 1211 Perryville Road.
* A red Huffy mountain bike was reported found at 2116 William St.
* A check was reported forged at 841 N. Kingshighway.