- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape/Jackson fire reports 1/13/05
Firefighters responded to the following items on Tuesday:
* At 5:34 p.m., stand-by at the airport.
* At 6:57 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2000 block of Steven Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday:
* At 1:12 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1400 block of Price Drive.
* At 2:17 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of North Middle Street.
* At 8:11 a.m., truck fire at 2346 Rust Ave.
* At 8:17 am., emergency medical service at 5566 Nash Road.
* At 8:49 a.m., power line down at Siemers Drive and Bloomfield Road.
* At 11:05 a.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of Woodbine Place.
* At 12:58 p.m., emergency medical service at North Mount Auburn Road and Hopper Street.
* At 2:32 p.m., truck fire at 500 Morgan Oak St.
Firefighters responded to the following on Monday:
* Emergency medical service on East Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following on Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on East Main Street.