- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Crouch - Baldwin
Amanda Ruth Crouch and Paul William Baldwin were married Oct. 11, 2008, at Zion United Methodist Church in Gordonville. The Rev. John Dautenhahn of Osage Beach, Mo., performed the ceremony. Pianist and organist was Matt Palisch of Jackson.
Parents of the couple are Mike and Cheryl Crouch of Jackson, and Steve and Vickie Baldwin of Linn Creek, Mo.
Maid of honor was Jennifer Bucher of St. Charles, Mo. Bridesmaids were Marci Althoff of Kirkwood, Mo.; Becky Dautenhahn of Linn Creek, sister of the groom; and Jessica Crouch of Waterloo, Iowa, sister-in-law of the bride.
Mike Pegram of Lincoln, Neb., was best man. Groomsmen were Jack Johannes of Hinesville, Ga.; Jon Dautenhahn of Linn Creek, brother-in-law of the groom; and Jarred Crouch of Waterloo, brother of the bride. Ushers were Dustin Nothdurft of Whitewater and Bobby LaRue of Nashville, Ind., cousins of the bride.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Paityn Tyson and Lane Bollinger, cousins of the bride. Paityn is the daughter of Jeremy and Carolyn Tyson of San Antonio, Texas.
Guest book attendants were Adeena Almond and Amy Roetto of the Kansas City area.
The reception was held at Plaza Conference Center in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 10 at Port Cape Girardeau Restaurant.
Mrs. Baldwin is a 2000 graduate of Jackson High School, received a bachelor of science degree in education from Missouri State University in 2004, and master of science in education from Drury University in 2007. She is a math teacher at Manhattan, Kan., High School.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Austin High School in El Paso, Texas, and received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2000. He is employed by the U.S. Army.
After a wedding trip to St. Lucia, the couple is residing in Manhattan.