- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Taylor - Nance
Michelle Lynn Taylor and Jason Evert Nance were united in marriage March 28, 2009, at First General Baptist Church in Jackson. The Rev. Luther Rhodes performed the ceremony. Recorded music was played.
The bride is the daughter of Bonnie Brown of Morehouse, Mo., and Robert and Odean Brown of Jackson. The groom is the son of the late Eddie and Linda Nance of St. Louis.
Matron of honor was Jeri Callaway of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Chris Hardy of Jackson, cousin of the bride; Teresa Borneman of Delta; and Vickie Kennedy of Maryland Heights, Mo., sister of the groom.
Ryan Thomas of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Kyle Taylor of Jackson, son of the bride; Kevin Sanders of Cape Girardeau; and Chris Kennedy of Maryland Heights, brother-in-law of the groom. Ushers were Jake Leet of Jackson, and Adam Nance of Maryland Heights, nephew of the groom.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Maddie Shoemate and Carter Kennedy. Maddie is the daughter of Edwin and Jennifer Shoemate of Vienna, Ill. Carter is the son of Chris and Vickie Kennedy and nephew of the groom.
Guest book attendant was Tyler Kennedy of Maryland Heights, nephew of the groom.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall. Servers were Millie Anderson of Tamms, Ill., and Janet Statler of Jackson.
Robert and Odean Brown hosted the rehearsal dinner March 27 in the church fellowship hall.
Mrs. Nance is a graduate of Delta High School. She is office manager at Cheekwood Studio in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a graduate of Delta High School. He is a truck driver instructor with U.S. Express in Memphis, Tenn.
After a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico, and Nassau, Bahamas, the couple is residing in Jackson.