- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Shane Allen and Audrey Leigh Washburn of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:28 a.m. Tuesday, May 12, 2009. Name, Sam Allen. Weight, 8 pounds, 6 1/2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Washburn is the former Audrey Burford, daughter of Paul and Marilyn Burford of Benton, Mo. She is an accountant at First Missouri Terminals. Washburn is the son of Robert and Darlene Jarvis of Bertrand, Mo. He is an officer with Sikeston Department of Public Safety.
Daughter to Myron Lamar McKinney and Amanda Lakesha Bradley of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:22 a.m. Wednesday, May 13, 2009. Name, Amiyan Rose. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Ms. Bradley is the daughter of Rose Bradley of Caruthersville, Mo. She is employed at National Asset Recovery Services. McKinney is the son of Lora Hawes of Poplar Bluff, Mo. He is employed at Excel.
Son to Lance Thomas Myer and Melanie Ann Freeman of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:09 p.m. Wednesday, May 13, 2009. Name, Lane Allen. Weight, 6 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Ms. Freeman is the daughter of Angela Freeman and Allen Freeman of Sikeston. She is employed at Lambert's Cafe. Myer is the son of Gary Myer of Benton, Mo., and Dana Park of St. Louis. He is employed at Lambert's Cafe.
Son to Laura S. Page Stout of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:40 p.m. Friday, May 15, 2009. Name, Kason Dean. Weight, 5 pounds, 15 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Ms. Stout is the daughter of Kathryn Page of Jackson.
Son to Dr. Michael Lauren and Cheryl Louise Moen of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:20 p.m. Saturday, May 16, 2009. Name, Jack Charles. Weight, 10 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Moen is the former Cheryl Hines, daughter of Leonard Hines and Jeff and Mary King of Cape Girardeau. Moen is the son of Roger and Diana Moen of Fargo, N.D. He is an Emergency Room physician at Saint Francis.
Daughter to Robby Brian and Carrie Jo Baldwin of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:13 p.m. Thursday, May 14, 2009. Name, Riya Phoenix. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Second daughter. Mrs. Baldwin is the former Carrie Laurentius, daughter of Stan and Connie Laurentius of Cape Girardeau. She is a teacher with the Sikeston School District. Baldwin is the son of Bob and Cyndi Baldwin of Scott City. He is an administrative partner at Saint Francis.